High Speed Steel Taper Shank Extra Long Twist Drill – Tool Material: High Speed Steel, Shank Style: Taper Shank, Flute Shape: Normal Spiral – helical Flutes, Drill Point Angle: 118 Degrees, Overall Length: 18″ Size: 1-1/8″, 01-135-125
Right Hand • 118° Point
- Used with either portable or stationary machines having a taper socket spindle.
- 118° drill point angle is suitable of a variety of drilling applications and conditions.
- Used in a taper socket and is sized by the standard Morse taper sizes.
- For drilling extra deep holes in a variety or normal steels, cast iron, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys.
- To achieve optimal performance and extended tool life, suitable lubricating/cutting oils or appropriate coolant fluids are recommended for most drilling operations.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- Standard two flute design.
- Normal spiral – helical flutes.
- Standard Morse taper shanks that correspond to the drill diameter.
- Extra length drills have flutes proportional to length.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Normal duty, general purpose drills.
- Black finish.
|Description||High Speed Steel Taper Shank Extra Long Twist Drills-Tool Material: High Speed Steel Shank Style: Taper Shank Flute Shape: Normal spiral – helical flutes Drill Point Angle: 118° Overall Length : 18″ Size : 1-1/8″|
|No. of Flutes||2|
|Point Sharpening Type||Normal Point|
|Drill Grade||General Purpose|
|Drill Point Angle||118°|
|Drill Type||Taper Shank Extra Long|
|Flute Shape||Normal Spiral – Helical|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Cylindrically ground|
|Shank Style||Taper Shank|
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|