Invensys Digital, Proportional Thermostat/Controller TA168-100
The T168 series microprocessor based thermostat/controller provides 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA control. This series controls variety of two-pipe and four-pipe fan coil units, air handling units, and various heating and cooling applications. The microprocessor combines a proportional plus intergral control algorithm with advanced adaptive logic. This provides control without the need for tuning or calibration the control algorithm in the field.
• 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA heat and cool outputs.
• Low voltage fan cycling operation with demand output.
• Remote setback capability from a time clock or facility management system.
• Auxiliary heat function.
• Remote and/or seasonal changeover sensor optional.
• Fahrenheit or Celsius display capability.
• In two pipe mode a built-in purge cycle assists the controller to determine if the controlling agent is providing heating or cooling.
• Line voltage continuous on/off or 3-speed fan control.