Johnson Controls Electric Spring Return Actuators M9206-BGA-2
The M9206 Series direct-mount, spring return electric actuators operate on 24 VAC or VDC power and are available for use with on/off, floating, or proportional controllers. These bidirectional actuators do not require a damper linkage, and are easily installed on a damper with a round shaft up to 1/2 in (12.7 mm) in diameter or a square shaft up to 3/8 in (10 mm). They may also be mounted to ball valves using an M9000-51x Valve Linkage Kit.
The M9206 models deliver 53 lb·in (6 N·m) of torque. The angle of rotation is mechanically adjustable. Integral line voltage auxiliary switches are available to indicate end-stop position or to perform switching functions within the selected rotation range. Position feedback is provided on proportional models through a proportional DC voltage signal.
- automatic stroke calibration at installation reduces field installation time and cost due to self adjustment
- 0 (2) to 10 VDC, 6 to 9 VDC, or 0 (4) to 20 mA input eliminates the need for an externally wired, 500 ohm resistor
- reversible mounting design provides clockwise (CW) or counterclockwise (CCW) return-tonormal positioning if a power loss occurs
- electronic stall detection throughout entire range increases actuator life by deactivating the actuator motor when an overload is detected
- removable coupler allows actuator stroke adjustment and/or adapts to a shorter damper shaft
- 1/2 in conduit connector with 48 in wire leads meets local code requirements for wiring and allows easy field wiring on retrofit jobs
- optional auxiliary switches provide adjustable switch points with line voltage capability
- optional 20 VDC at 25 mA power supply output provides power for external devices, making the actuator an ideal replacement for many competing products