Phase II Centering Indicator – Range: 0~4 1/4″. Model: 900-107, 57-030-032
900-107 CENTERING INDICATOR PHASE 2
- The centering indicator provides a simplified method for centering a workpiece or fixture in horizontal or vertical machines, external or internal diameters.
- Indicator dial remains stationary while the machine spindle rotates.
- Operates at any angle from horizontal to vertical without any change and from internal to external by simply changing feeler.
- Restraining rod.
- Centerpoint feeler.
- It is recommended that operating speed not exceed approximately 800 RPM.
- No walking around the machine necessary, no mirrors required, no contortions.
- Exact chucking not needed.
- Reading: .001″
- Graduation: .0005″