Straight Tooth High Speed Steel Side Milling Cutter – Tool Material: High Speed Steel, Size: 4″, Face Width: 7/8″, Hole Diameter: 1″, 10-025-056
- For milling slots, grooves and other operations where either or both the peripheral or side cutting edges are used for machining.
- Designed as arbor mounted cutters for machine tools.
- For use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- For side cutting and straddle milling operations where deep cutting is not required.
- Made as multi-tooth cutters with both peripheral and side cutting teeth.
- Sized and proportioned to afford a good cutting range and ample rigidity.
- Straight tooth design.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Ground from solid.
- Furnished with 5/8″ to 1-1/4″ arbor mounting holes.
- Bright and black finish.
|Tool Material||High Speed Steel|
|Hardness||58 to 60 RC|
|Manufacturing Method||Ground from solid|
|Size Fractional Inch||4″|
|Tooth Pattern||Straight tooth design.|