- TRUSTED LOCKOUT TAGOUT: TradeSAFE️ Is a USA based and owned industry expert and reliable resource for safety LOTO compliance supplies
- OSHA COMPLIANT: Developed and tested to ensure proper control of hazardous energy.
- SAFETY PADLOCKS: (2) TradeSAFE red thermoplastic body stainless steel 1.5in shackle keyed-different safety lockout locks with unique numbers engraved on the keys
- LOCKOUT HASPS: (2) 1in interior jaw diameter hasp. chrome plated steel- nylon coated handle.
- LOCKOUT TAGS AND ACCESSORIES: (4) "Danger Do Not Operate" lockout tags, (4) zip ties, (1) bag
Consult your lockout tagout manager to ensure the safety processes in place allow for 2 keys per lock padlocks. TRADESAFE offers keyed alike, keyed differently, 1 key and 2 keys per locks padlock.
Our Lockout Tagout products comply with OSHA standard 1919.147 (Control of Hazardous Energy) which is a comprehensive outline for safety requirements and all TRADESAFE safety padlocks & devices meet. With a sense of pride, we can say that our products prevent countless accidental startups during repair or maintenance every day. Each lock comes keyed differently, with only one key, and has a key retaining feature – all of which is not only an OSHA requirement for proper compliance, but is well known to reduce accidents from process errors. Locking and tagging machinery, switches, circuit breakers, valves, and other potential hazards with our lockout gear is a practice proven to lessen the risk of injury by preventing unexpected startups and while keeping you compliant with OSHA requirements
We believe in only producing the highest standard of products. Specifically developed for low conductivity and corrosion resistance. Our locks contain non-conductive thermoplastic, which also makes them lightweight, core made of solid brass, and shackle of stainless steel – both resistant to chemicals & moisture, ideal for industrial environments, and perfect for all safety lockout applications. TRADESAFE provides lockout / tagout protection to employees from the dangers of hazardous energy and ensure they go home safely every day.