BIOSKIN™ F2010MLC 4-Mil Blue Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves XL
SOLD BY THE CASE
- The Liberty Glove BIOSKIN™ F2010MLC Disposable Micro-Textured Nitrile Exam Gloves offers superior hand protection and support in various environment settings. These standard medical grade nitrile gloves are ideal for medical facilities, laboratories and other clean or industrial environment applications. They are a disposable, economical addition to a complete hygiene program and help prevent cross-contamination. These 4-mil nitrile gloves are uniquely designed for a natural fit which inhibits hand fatigue while maximizing dexterity. A micro-textured finish gives them excellent grip strength in various conditions and maximizes tactile sensitivity. These powder-free gloves are ambidextrous for easy right or left-handed wear and they are Class 1 FDA-approved. They are ISO 9001 factory approved and comply with federal food contact regulations.
- Standard medical-grade nitrile gloves for various clean setting environments
- Disposable, economic addition to complete hygiene program
- Helps prevent cross-contamination
- 4-mil nitrile enhances dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Micro-textured finish for excellent grip strength in various conditions
- Ambidextrous for easy right or left-handed wear
- Powder-free design won’t leave behind residue
- Medical grade design can be used in medical facilities and doctor’s offices
- Class 1 FDA approved for compliance
- ISO 9001 factory approved for peace of mind
- Gloves comply with federal food contact regulations
- 100 Nitrile Exam Gloves to a Box, 10 boxes to a case.