Briggs & Stratton 6,250-Watt Storm Responder Gasoline Powered Portable Generator 030592J
CALL FOR FREIGHT QUOTE 417-626-8208
The Briggs & Stratton 6250-Watt Storm Responder Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a Briggs & Stratton OHV 420cc Engine and a 7.5 Gal. fuel capacity for an impressive 11-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. This unit is equipped with a StatStation Digital Display for power usage, total unit hours and maintenance reminders. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels and Super Lo-Tone Muffler to reduce operating sounds. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. . For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power surge alternator produces up to 25% more surge Wattage to run multiple large appliances
- 10 in. never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes (4) 120-Volt outlets and a 120/240-Volt 30-Amp locking outlet with rubber outlet covers
- Technical information: 6250 running Watts and 8500 starting Watts
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards