Goodman ASPT – 3.5 Ton – Air Handler – Multi-Position – ECM Motor ASPT47D14
The best air conditioner or heat pump in the world is all for naught if your home lacks proper airflow. That’s where the Goodman ASPT air handler comes in. The ASPT is all about effective air distribution. It includes an all-aluminum evaporator coil and internal thermostatic expansion valve. These advanced components excel at ensuring that your home stays comfortable and your central system runs efficiently. The ECM fan motor is a huge step up from older models as it requires less electricity to operate and provides more consistent air circulation. The ASPT47D14 was designed and built with an emphasis on keeping the installation process short and the equipment’s lifespan long to maximize the value for homeowners. If airflow issues are holding your central system back, invest in an ASPT air handler from Goodman.
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Goodman’s evaporator coils use a reliable all-aluminum design featuring fins and grooved tubes. This design maximizes surface area and optimizes heat transfer for efficient comfort.
- Energy-Efficient Circulation
- PSC blower motors are energy hogs. The ECM motor in the ASPT47D14 provides more efficient, more intelligent airflow for your home.
- Internal Thermostatic Expansion Valve
- The ASPT47D14 has a factory-installed internal thermostatic expansion valve. This streamlines installation and maintains ideal refrigerant flow for your system.
- Goodman’s air handlers make it easy to stay cool. The ASPT is designed to remove moisture from the air, letting you feel cool at higher temperatures.
- This air handler features Goodman’s SmartFrame sub-structure for enhanced accessibility. It provides tool-less access to the filter rack and includes a coil mounting track that improves installation speed for all four compatible orientations.
- Secure Cabinet
- This air handler enjoys reduced noise levels, less than 2% air leakage, and enhanced durability as a result of its insulated, embossed cabinet design.
- Condensate Management
- The ASPT’s design includes molded diverters, foil-faced insulation, and screw-less construction that help prevent the formation of condensation and keep your system running smoothly.