Goodman DSZC18 – 5 Ton – Heat Pump – 18 Nominal SEER – Two-Stage – R-410a Refrigerant DSZC180601
Goodman established itself as the largest HVAC manufacturer in the US by producing high-quality, efficient equipment and providing it to homeowners at a great value. The DSZC18 heat pump is an incredibly efficient heating and cooling solution. With a nominal SEER rating of 18 and a minimum HSPF of 9, you can count on low energy usage regardless of the application. The savings don’t stop at energy costs though; the DSZC180601’s design reduces installation and service times. It features a two-stage compressor to ensure steady comfort and includes advanced components that protect the coil and compressor for peace of mind and reliable operations. Become a heat pump household today, and enjoy efficient comfort from a single piece of equipment through all four seasons.
- Quiet Comfort
- The wire fan discharge grille and condenser fan motor of the DSZC180601 were designed to reduce noise levels without compromising performance. A discharge muffler and a foam sound blanket reduce vibrational and compressor noise, respectively.
- Filter Drier
- A biflow filter drier is installed in the liquid line of this heat pump. The filter drier removes moisture and traps impurities, preventing corrosion, freezing, and blockages that can negatively impact the operation of the heat pump.
- Secure Cabinet
- The cabinet of the DSZC180601 is built to last. Galvanized steel construction, a durable powder paint finish, rust-resistant screws, and a steel coil guard protect your equipment from wear and tear, increasing its longevity.
- Goodman’s SmartShift technology, combined with ambient and coil temperature sensors, gives this unit a quiet and effective defrost system. SmartShift also helps to prevent short-cycling, increasing the efficiency of defrost operations.
- UltraTech Compressor
- A two-stage Copeland UltraTech scroll compressor provides the DSZC180601 with incredibly reliable refrigerant flow. The second stage increases efficiency by allowing the compressor to operate at a lower capacity when your demand is low.
- Compressor Protection
- Goodman installed two layers of compressor protection in the DSZC180601. A suction accumulator collects excess refrigerant, while a crankcase heater ensures that the compressor stays well-oiled by maintaining a temperature that limits oil migration.
- The included ComfortAlert compressor diagnostics module reduces the average time of maintenance calls and virtually eliminates misdiagnoses by experienced technicians, saving you money throughout the life of the heat pump.
- ComfortNet Compatible
- This heat pump is compatible with Goodman’s ComfortNet communicating controls. A ComfortNet control streamlines the installation and maintenance processes further by automatically detecting your equipment and providing diagnostics and troubleshooting.