Protimeter / Amphenol Sensors, Mini Pin-Type Moisture Meter, BLD2000 55635
- The Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin type moisture meter used for assessing moisture conditions in buildings.
The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind.
The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (%MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition.
When taking readings in awkward positions, the Protimeter Mini can be used with the moisture probe and lead, supplied as standard with the instrument. The optional Protimeter Hammer Electrode can also be used with the Protimeter Mini for determining moisture gradients in wood.
Optional Deep Wall Probes can be used with Protimeter Mini to measure the moisture level at depth in a wall, irrespective of the surface condition. Deep Wall Probes are very useful accessories when investigating the cause of the moisture problems within buildings.
- Bright LED display for clarity.
- Durable and rugged design.
- Color coded moisture scale for simple classification of dry, borderline or damp conditions in materials.
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Auto shut off for increased battery life.