DEWALT, 10 in., Wet Tile, Saw, D24000 - NEW IN BOX
This powerful 1.5 HP motor-operated 10 in. Wet Tile Saw is designed to cut through hard surfaces like porcelain and stone. With its cantilevering rail/cart system, a 24 inch ripping capacity and 18 tile diagonal cutting capacity is achievable. Weighing just 69 lbs., the saw is portable and can be set up by one person. Its stainless steel rail system is integrated into its frame for superior accuracy in cutting. Its dual water nozzles are adjustable for optimum water placement on the blade and reduced over-spray/mist. The D24000 package includes the wet tile saw and a 5 Gal. water pan.
- Cantilevering rail/cart system allows for 24 in. ripping capacity - 18 in. tile on diagonal
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, ensuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5° miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning of tile saw
- Compact tile saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 in. x 26 in.
- 3-1/8 in. depth of cut allows for cutting of most V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 Gal. water pan allows for quick tile saw set-up and break-down
- Edge guide with 2-position 45° guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts