Goodman GMSS96 40,000 BTU Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace - 96% AFUE GMSS960402BX
CALL 417-626-8208 OR USE THE FORM ABOVE FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE
Goodman established itself as the largest HVAC manufacturer in the US by producing high-quality, efficient equipment and providing it to homeowners at a great value. The GMSS96 multi-speed furnace uses a pair of steel heat exchangers to convert 96% of the energy used into comfort, Goodman's highest mark for a single-stage furnace. It is equipped with a four-speed blower motor, which provides your home with comfortable circulation through a wide variety of conditions. The GMSS960402BN was designed with multiple options for the unit's gas, electric, and venting connections and orientation, ensuring a painless and quick installation. It even features a self-diagnosing control board that makes maintenance a breeze. When it comes to high efficiency heating from a single stage furnace, Goodman's GMSS96 sets the standard..
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Design
- The GMSS96 furnace employs a reliable dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger design. Aluminized steel is used for incredibly efficient heat transfer, and a wrinkle-bend is applied to the tubes to enhance the heat exchanger's dependability and longevity.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger
- This furnace produces addition heat by directing combustion gases through a secondary heat exchanger before they are vented. The secondary heat exchanger is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and it is sloped to prevent condensate build-up.
- Quiet Comfort
- The blower and gas valve of the GMSS960402BN were selected for their incredibly low sound levels.
- Venting Options
- The GMSS960402BN offers several venting options to streamline installation in a variety of applications. It can be used in either a two-pipe direct vent setup or a single-pipe configuration with combustion air.
- Secure Cabinet
- All GMSS96 furnaces are protected by a durable steel cabinet rated for less than 2% air leakage. The heat exchanger section is insulated to prevent heat loss and the return side of the cabinet is solid and airtight.
- Easy Integration
- The GMSS960402BN makes it simple to enhance your system with a humidifier and an electronic air cleaner; just wire them directly to the low-voltage terminals on the control board.