KES Shower Faucets Sets Complete 10 Inches Rain Shower Head with Handheld Spray Pressure Balance Shower Valve and Trim Kit Polished Chrome, XB6230-CH
***Freeman Liquidators is a liquidation retailer, we get our products from many sources such as overstorck or insurance buys. All Products are NEW/NEVER USED but external packaging MAY have damages. All items are opened for inspection prior to shipment to ensure the best quality of products.
- 10 Inch Square Rain Shower Head: Featuring a 10" Ultra-Thin rainfall shower head (material: SUS 304 stainless steel), it delivers a wide range of soft rain spray to fresh your body and mind. Besides, the nozzle on the rain showerhead, made of silicone, is easy to clean.
- Brass Handheld Shower: The shell of the handheld shower is made of brass. Compared with the plastic shell, METAL shell can resist high temperatures and pressure. Therefore, it can serve many years without leakage.
- cUPC Certified Pressure Balance Cartridge: The advanced pressure balance ceramic disc cartridge with cUPC certification can prevent scald injury caused by sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure. If inlet water temperature changes seasonally, please following included instructions to readjust the temperature limit stop. The recommended water temperature for the bath or shower is between 90°F - 110°F.
- Preventing Water Hammer: This shower valve body is made of one-piece solid BRASS, ensuring durability and lifespan. Furthermore, the shower valve can effectively prevent water-hammer, runs quieter without knocking noise, which brings you a comfortable shower experience that seems like under the natural raindrop. (Installation Note: The adjustable distance for valve box installation is 2.36" to 3.35" / 60mm to 85mm.)
- Simultaneous Flow Out Design: The shower valve has a built-in diverter. The ceramic disc diverter valve provides smooth and easy function-switching operations. It can be switched between 10" large square overhead shower and hand shower separately, or used at the same time. Flow rate: 2.5 GPM (9.5 L/min) at 60 PSI. Note: the package comes with extra restrictors (Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM, 6.8 L/min at 60 PSI), which is compliant with California water efficiency regulation.