All products were acquired by Freeman Liquidators from a sale of merchandise subject to a commercial insurance loss. Freeman Liquidators is a secondary seller of products, is not affiliated with or sponsored by the manufacturer of the products and is not a manufacturer authorized seller of the products. Sale of this product by Freeman Liquidators is not subject to the policies of the manufacturer. Any warranty offered by the manufacturer is not available to you as the purchaser. All products are NEVER USED but external packaging will have damage. Some items may be placed into other packaging to ensure safe shipping. All items are opened for inspection prior to shipment to ensure the best quality of products. Freeman Liquidators guarantees your satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with a purchased product, within 30 days from the date of purchase, return the product in its packaging and Freeman Liquidators will fully refund your money.
- General purpose threading tools designed for cutting standard external right hand screw threads.
- For hand threading applications or machine threading operations.
- For threading rods, bolts, studs or similar applications where external threads are required.
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Constructed as slotted round cutters with an adjusting screw that forces the sides of the die apart, enabling the die to cut all standard classes of thread fit.
- Screw can be adjusted to conform to the variety of H limits.
- The opening on dies are chamfered on both faces.
- For an easier start, use the longer taper chamfer.
- Use the shorter taper chamfer to cut threads closert to a shoulder.
- Round split design.
TTC G3 National Coarse 1-1/2" Outside Diameter HSS Adjustable Round Split Dies