Similac NeoSure Infant Formula with Iron, For Babies Born Prematurely 13.1 oz Store Pickup Only
All products were acquired by Freeman Liquidators from a sale of merchandise subject to a commercial insurance loss. Freeman Liquidators is a secondary seller of products, is not affiliated with or sponsored by the manufacturer of the products and is not a manufacturer authorized seller of the products. Sale of this product by Freeman Liquidators is not subject to the policies of the manufacturer. Any warranty offered by the manufacturer is not available to you as the purchaser. All products are NEVER USED but external packaging will have damage. Some items may be placed into other packaging to ensure safe shipping. All items are opened for inspection prior to shipment to ensure the best quality of products. Freeman Liquidators guarantees your satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with a purchased product, within 30 days from the date of purchase, return the product in its packaging and Freeman Liquidators will fully refund your money.
***All CONSUMABLE FOODS OR PET FOOD PRODUCTS MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ONLINE PURCHASE.
- Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone* (*no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- Similac NeoSure promotes excellent catchup growth in your premature baby including better gains in weight, length and head circumference when compared to premature babies fed term infant formulas
- An easy-to-digest milk-based formula that contains increased protein, energy, vitamins and minerals compared to standard infant formula as well as extra calories for growth in baby's first year
- The only nutrient-enriched formula for preterm infants with data to show it promoted greater rates of growth than a term infant formula during the first year of life for babies born prematurely
- Includes DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support brain and eye development and calcium and phosphorus for baby's growing bones