Production Surface Treated High Speed Steel 118 Degrees Jobbers Length Twist Drill - Cutting Direction: Right Hand, Size: 5/16", Tool Material: H.S.S., Shank Style: Straight Shank, Drill Type: Jobbers Length, 01-001-020
Package of 12
*Exterior Packaging May Have Damages, but the item is in new/unused condition. Some of the items exhibit minor rust due to long term storage, this is cosmetic and does not effect the production quality of the tool. Opened for inspection prior to shipment.
- Suitable for general purpose and heavy duty drilling operations.
- For drilling applications of a wide array of ferrous materials including: steel, cast steel, cast iron and other alloyed or non-alloyed ferrous metals
- For drilling a variety of non-ferrous and non-metallic materials.
- Right hand (clockwise rotation) cutting direction.
- 118° normal point.
- Cylindrically ground from the solid.
- Normal duty drills have a 118° angle, a normal point and standard web.
|DRILL POINT ANGLE||118°|
|TOOL MATERIAL||High Speed Steel|
|FINISH COATING||Black Oxide|
|CUTTING DIRECTION||Right Hand|
|DRILL TYPE||Jobbers Length|
|FIRST CHOICE FOR:||Steel|
|FLUTE SHAPE||Standard Spiral, Helical Flute|
|HARDNESS||58 to 60 RC|
|MANUFACTURING METHOD||Ground From the Solid|
|SHANK STYLE||Straight Shank|
|TYPE||Surface Treated High Speed Steel 118°Jobbers Length Twist Drills|
|WORKPIECE MATERIAL RANGE||Steel, Cast Iron|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Import|