TTC Metric High Speed Steel Hand Tap, Plug, Multiple Hand, 18.0mm, 1.00mm, Square Drive Shanks, Straight Flute, Right Hand, High Speed Steel, Bright Finish, Y9,
18X1.00 P Y9 M/M HAND TAP
Ground Thread • Right Hand
- General purpose tools designed to be used for cutting metric standard screw threads.
- Well suited for use in a variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Taps may be used individually or in a series where all three styles are used to tap the same hole. Here, the taper tap is used first, then the plug and finally the bottoming tap.
- Straight flute, right hand cut, square drive shanks with multiple flutes.
- Manufactured from high speed steel.
- Ground thread taps.
- Will cut millimeter size threads from 1.0mm x 0.25mm to 48mm x 5.00mm.
- Bright finish.